Daily Dose of Disney #1 ~~ Firsts


These pix are from our very first trip to the World in 2001. It was me and Jeff and the 5 kids.

I had no idea what to expect. I had grown up on Disneyland so as far as I knew Disney World was just a different version of the same thing.

We booked the trip in the last week of July and only stayed for 4 days.

We barely scratched the surface of what there was to see and I couldn't wait to go back and see everything we missed. (Which was most stuff).

It was a trip of firsts and here are 3 pictures documenting some of them:

Our first visit to EPCOT. Chris (I'm not sure if hes not having a good time or just trying to look cool), Emily and Sarah in the back row and Alex in the front.


Alex having his very first Kaki-gori (Japanese shaved ice). This is one of our all time favorite snacks!


And our very first time at the Sci-fi Dine-in... one of our favorite restaurants.
It was just me, Jeff, Alex and Jeffrey.
The older kids had better things to do then go to a sit down restaurant.
They discovered on the next trip what they missed.

Post a Comment